Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noypiako
    replied
    If you guys been approved and just waiting for the schedule how many weeks did you guys wait?

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    How are you guys

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    WAITING TIME FOR BVC TO REVIEW YOU DOCUMENTS WOULD TAKE 20days to 60 days

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Originally posted by pdolkar1 View Post
    Applied my I-130, LPR for spouse on march,2017 and still waiting for it to approve. California service center is seriously slow.

PD is march2017? Approval is not yet sent?

Leave a comment:

• pdolkar1
    replied
    Applied my I-130, LPR for spouse on march,2017 and still waiting for it to approve. California service center is seriously slow.

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Any update on the ppl around here that are already interview?

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Guys is the PACKET that you need to fill up is already online now??? ON CEAC NVC

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    * i mean its almost 2yrs now since 2017z. It should be this august 2019

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Originally posted by Pope View Post
    ernestdvm wow. You've waited 2 months just to hear from nvc already. The wait really sucks! I have only waited 5wks and it feels like forever. I hope they contact us soon. Pls keep us updated. Thanks. Noypiako have you got ur approval now?
    Its already my time for the interview. My PD is this 2019 august. Its sept already still waiting for my packet tho. Im already approved. You guys need to wait until before your pd date.

Leave a comment:

• Pope
    replied
    ernestdvm wow. You've waited 2 months just to hear from nvc already. The wait really sucks! I have only waited 5wks and it feels like forever. I hope they contact us soon. Pls keep us updated. Thanks. Noypiako have you got ur approval now?

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Originally posted by Noypiako View Post
    Shrenuj ck289 riyanpatel23 please update ussss
    Any update on the interview guys??

Leave a comment:

• ernestdvm
    replied
    Originally posted by Pope View Post
    ernestdvm how is it going with you. Did u get a welcome letter from nvc yet? How long after your approval did nvc contact you? My case was approved on 12 aug. I just want to have an idea how when nvc usually make the 1st contact. My case status is still showing approved as of today. Thanks
    Nothing as of today. I'm still waiting for NVC welcome letter, this waiting sucks man.

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Shrenuj ck289 riyanpatel23 please update ussss

Leave a comment:

• Pope
    replied
    ernestdvm how is it going with you. Did u get a welcome letter from nvc yet? How long after your approval did nvc contact you? My case was approved on 12 aug. I just want to have an idea how when nvc usually make the 1st contact. My case status is still showing approved as of today. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Noypiako
    replied
    Guys any update on your interview???

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X