No announcement yet.

F2A visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m from India & case is with California service . My file was submitted from MA

Comment

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
      My PD is 27 Jan 2017 for F2A category ( Spouse )
      Current priority date as per visa bulletin is 15 May 2017.
      My application was documentarily qualified on 28 Dec 2018
      I called NVC several times after my priority date became current in February 2019 visa bulletin but there was no response and when asked query they replied it’s in queue waiting for interview .!

what can be considered at present ?
      please share your reviews .
      thank you .
      any update? please do update us if ever you have the info and already did the interview. thank you.

Comment

if you got the interview please share that to us. Thank you.

Comment

My husband's immigrant visa (F2A category) PD is 3rd March,2017.

Our Petition got Approved on 27th September,2018.

Got Welcome letter(kit to process with visa application and affidavit of support) on 13th December,2018.

Submitted everything on 4th Jan,2019.

Our all documents got qualified on 14th Jan,2019.

Since then I am waiting for my husband's immigrant visa interview. Have not heard anything yet.

If anybody here get visa interview please let us know.

Comment

Okay I will update .

Comment

Originally posted by riyanpatel23 View Post
              My husband's immigrant visa (F2A category) PD is 3rd March,2017.

Our Petition got Approved on 27th September,2018.

Got Welcome letter(kit to process with visa application and affidavit of support) on 13th December,2018.

Submitted everything on 4th Jan,2019.

Our all documents got qualified on 14th Jan,2019.

Since then I am waiting for my husband's immigrant visa interview. Have not heard anything yet.

If anybody here get visa interview please let us know.
              Hi, That was fast you got your i-130 approved early but most of us here got approved one month before our PD others same months of their PD.

Btw my PD is August 30,2017 so i dont know right now im still waiting for my i-130 approval.

You can call NVC or read the previous messages of the ppl around here.

Please update us on your NVC approval.

Where you from and what Services is that? most of us passed our requirements thru CSC - california services center

What country are you from?

We will keep in touch here.

Thanks.

Comment

My service center was California and My husband is from Gujarat, India. I am in USA right now. It takes more time in California service center than others centers.It took us 1 years and almost 7 months to get approved.

Comment

My service center was California and My husband is from Gujarat, India. I am in USA right now. It takes more time in California service center than others centers.It took us 1 years and almost 7 months to get approved.
                  Same situation for me. Do you consult to agent who help or give some advise that how much it will take time...not exact but some idea..?

Comment

@Shrenuj do u get any update..???

Comment

Hi, Thank you for the reply. BTW thats still better because my i-130 approval haven't recieve it yet hope full it will past forward.

im always checking this forum for updates and replies. Please update us everytime or if you get info you got interview.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post

Same situation for me. Do you consult to agent who help or give some advise that how much it will take time...not exact but some idea..?

We didn't go to any any agent. As they also won't be able to tell you exactly how long would it take and for just taking your case they will ask for lot of money. I would just suggest be patient and wait till NVC or USCIS come back to you. That is what we are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Noypiako View Post

Hi, Thank you for the reply. BTW thats still better because my i-130 approval haven't recieve it yet hope full it will past forward.

im always checking this forum for updates and replies. Please update us everytime or if you get info you got interview.

Thank you.

This site provides applicants the ability to see an estimate of the time to completion from submission of USCIS forms based on its adjudication location and subtype.

As per this link it is taking 19 to 25 months for California service center to just take your case in hands and wok on it. They are working on cases they received before 30th May 2017. It is literally taking so much time. I can understand your frustration.

Comment

We didn't go to any any agent. As they also won't be able to tell you exactly how long would it take and for just taking your case they will ask for lot of money. I would just suggest be patient and wait till NVC or USCIS come back to you. That is what we are doing.

Thank you for your reply. Yes you are right. No option instead of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post

Thank you for your reply. Yes you are right. No option instead of waiting.
                              Try to watch the visa interview on youtube why ppl there get interview right away.

Comment

US EMBASSY in the phillipines close already they will only accept Tourist visa and other stuffs and they already started passing the previous paper last may14,2019 i hope my papers will get fast now and not gonna have a problem with the said shutdown

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X