No announcement yet.

F2A visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No updates yet.. (might be before 15th June)

Comment

Hello can anyone update if they got visa interview scheduled at Mumbai US consulate? PD March 31, documantarily qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
        thanks please updates us <3

Comment

Originally posted by ampm8891 View Post
          Hello can anyone update if they got visa interview scheduled at Mumbai US consulate? PD March 31, documantarily qualified.
          what you mean?

Comment

I mean I’m documantarily qualified and my Priorty date is 31st March 2017. I’m still waiting to receive interview date. As per latest visa bulletin PD is current

Comment

Does any body advise you that it would be before 15th June? Or is this just your assumption?

Comment

Hello,

PD 3rd March,2017. Documentary qualified.

Still have not received anything yet. Will update if I receive anything.

Comment

Ok. Do you thinking reaching out to Mumbai US consulate will get us any update? Because I think they are the one who is suppose to inform NVC on availability of interviews.

Comment

I mean I’m documantarily qualified and my Priorty date is 31st March 2017. I’m still waiting to receive interview date. As per latest visa bulletin PD is current
                    ohh, did you call the NVC?

Comment

Originally posted by riyanpatel23 View Post

Does any body advise you that it would be before 15th June? Or is this just your assumption?

all international US embassy had been remove specially the immigration services so if you guys did pass your papers through your local us embassy thats gonna get you to wait for how many months because they already begun transferring all the document to chicago lock box.

Comment

you guys are so blessed because your application has already approved, but me im still waiting for my i-130 approval. PD august 31.

Comment

riyanpatel23
                          see friend visa calls interviews mostly are scheduled before the new visa bulletin arrives , around 1st - 15th of every month . so as per my knowledge which I have observed during these many months..

Comment

riyanpatel23
                            see friend visa calls interviews mostly are scheduled before the new visa bulletin arrives , around 1st - 15th of every month . so as per my knowledge which I have observed during these many months..
                            yeah right. that was bsed on the visa bulletin.

Comment

Shrenuj Did you get any updates? July visa bulletin shows F2A category current..

Comment

riyanpatel23 : No updates need to wait more ....So do u have any idea for F2A category current ?? What does it actually mean..?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X