Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DQ is 29April2020 still waiting for interview letter

Comment

• My mother's DQ was approved on 9/3/2021, but the case is still with NVC. Any idea on when the NVC sends these over to the consulate? Also, is the current rate of processing what used to happen before the pandemic or are things slow due to backlog? I know of friends whose parents got GC with-in a year of application. To schedule the interview, is the DQ important or priority date? For other classes of GC, it seems that they focus on the priority date.

Comment

• Dear all

After so long waiting Today received Mail for Interview for End of December 2021 .i hope it helps you all who waiting for interview . Best of luck

Comment

• Got email for appointment for December 2021 DQ Date April 13 2020
          Last edited by jass26; 11-30-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Finally, wait time is over. Today, I got email for December interview.

Comment

• Hi, I also got my interview for Dec. For reference, my DQ date is 04/22/2020 and priority date is May 2019.

For those who also got interview letters today, I am having issues creating new user registration on us travel docs. Is anyone able to successfully register?

Comment

• Congratulations, all April DQ! The line has moved to DQ April 28th 2020. Get ready May folks and report back please!!

Comment

• After interview mail. What are the next step and what type of question they put on interview . Can anyone explain who already done interview. Thanks
                  waiting for reply

Comment

• You have to get the medical exam scheduled and finger print done in one of Vac centers by creating an account. Instructions are in interview email.

Comment

• Harinder dhindsa Hi …I see your post your mom dad have different DQ dates …. Are they get interviews dates same time ??? Please let me know because I have same issue .

Comment

• @Harinder dhindsa, jass26, Hgpatel, rga2021, are you also required to get new PCC before interview as the previously submitted PCC must be expired by now?

Also, can anyone share about how much passport validity is required by the interview date? My parents passports are going to expire in June 2022 and when we submitted all the documents in July 2020, their passports were valid for 2 years. Do we have to renew the passports before the interview and update NVC as we are still waiting for interview. DQ is October 2020.

Comment

• Congratulations and good luck to all who got the interview letters. Thank you for updating. Please keep sharing the details of next steps and experiences during interview.

Comment

• Manpreet yes ..same day interivew . I was worried but now I received both mails same time and same day interview no problem at all.

Comment

• bipangg Pcc validity is one year from the date of issue. So you have to take New one also at the time of interview .

And if your mom dad passport expires soon . Make it new beacasue 6 month old passport is required for issuing a visa. Because your DQ in Oct. and take both passport in interview dont need to update to nvc.

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                                My mother's DQ is Aug2020. When should i expect interview? Thank you for updating and let's keep it up.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X