Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kd1925

Hey Hi Disha
    I am following another group , in that group someone with dq sep 16 receive their interview letter for interview date 2 march.
    thank you
    Dear Kd1925, can you please share the link in this forum, of the so called other group so that we can all benefit. It seems unlikely that a person of DQ date of Sep. 16, 2020, gets the interview for March 2. Because in this forum, we have seen person with DQ date in August end getting the interview date on March 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoMac View Post

Go to NVC site
      Scroll down and click on “visa statistics”
      you will see “monthly immigrant visa issuance statistics”
      click on “Jan 2022 IV issuance by FSC or place of birth and visa class”
      scroll down and see how many IV issued in Mumbai in Jan. 22.
      Similarly you can find out how many IR5 visa issued in India after your DQ date.
      Thank you .They have yet to upload Jan 22 data

Comment

• Hi, my parents whose DQ date is Sep 11, received interview date on Mar 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post

Dear Kd1925, can you please share the link in this forum, of the so called other group so that we can all benefit. It seems unlikely that a person of DQ date of Sep. 16, 2020, gets the interview for March 2. Because in this forum, we have seen person with DQ date in August end getting the interview date on March 9.
          SG2020 posted the link on the forum. If it ia posted here it usually gets removed by the admin.

Comment

• Thanks Dear Alien, such a pleasing response. Yes, the priority dates are the same. I infer the process is automatic without me doing anything further . Regards

Comment

• My parents DQ date is Nov 2020. Could folks who successfully got immigrant visa kindly confirm the following?
              1. PCC validity is 2 years, so we don't need to get a new one as the original one issued in Oct 2020 is still valid and most likely will be at the time of interview (possibly in 2-3 months)?
              2. For the medical appointment, we do not need vaccination records of parents (just the document list below
              Original passport and 2 copies
              Copy of Interview Letter
              Copy of DS260 confirmation page
              One photograph
              Covid Vaccine Certificate
              Signed Declaration form emailed to you by the clinic
              Prescriptions of medication. ( they prefer to see the actual medication)

Comment

• If vaccination record is required, kindly share how one can get that as my parents don't have one yet. I'm not getting that information anywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post

Can u pls provide me also with the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Kd1925

Please check your message center.
                    i send link as a private message.
                    thank you
                    Plss send me the link too

Comment

• Dear Kd1925, can you please share the link in this forum, of the so called other group so that we can all benefit. It seems unlikely that a person of DQ date of Sep. 16, 2020, gets the interview for March 2. Because in this forum, we have seen person with DQ date in August end getting the interview date on March 9.

please send me the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Surendrasinh

please send me the link
                        ------------
                        IR-5 Visa Group on ********App
                        Last edited by SG2020; 02-21-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Hi all, Is Mumbai consulate currently scheduling interviews for Immigrant Visa ? We were DQ on Dec 2021. I would like to know tentatively how long it takes to get a call for the interview at Mumbai consulate in the current situation?

Comment

• Can someone please share the other forum link with me too.TIA

Comment

• Never mind, I got it.

Comment

• Dear all, I am unable to find other forums mentioned in the messages below, could someone please share it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X