H1B stamping 2nd employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping 2nd employer

I have transferred my H1B visa from employer A to Employer B. My current H1B stamping on my passport(from employer A) is valid till Aug 2017. I was applying for Visa Interview dates in India, ustraveldocs.com asked me a few questions and is telling me that I qualify for Visa Drop Box program. As per my understanding Dropbox program is for visa extension and not for employer change. Do I need to go for a Visa interview or I just need to drop off my passport and documents at the consulate for the Visa stamping. My second H1B started on Oct 1st 2016 and I will be travelling to India in December 2016.

I answered yes for the below questions on ustraveldocs.com. Here is the link for it: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp
    1. I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
    2. My most recent visa was issued in India
    3. I received my visa after January 1, 2008
    4. My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
    5. My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
    6. I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
    7. If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X