Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone successful in tracking application submitted at CKGS facility by courier/post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkum View Post
    No repsonse from the indian consulate for the email that I sent. It's been over 3 days since I sent the email. They didn't even bother to send an acknowledgement.
    It's useless. I sent the email too and no reply.

Comment

This was the information that they wanted from me.

Applicant Name:

Passport number:

Web reference number:

Fedex Airway Bill number:

While I did receive confirmation that they have my documents I still have not received a tracking number from them. From their email, I understand that they would send an email with the tracking number.

The only way I was able to reach them was through email. I was NEVER able to reach them via phone. I waited almost an hour over the phone and then gave up. I also saw in of the responses from CKGS in a forum an additional email for enquiry
      [email protected]

Hope it helps!

Thank you Vaaz, Mkum and all others for your response. This is very useful information as CKGS is still in the process of streamlining its operations and no one know for sure. I wish they have some FAQ on their website about the process.

Also for PIO applications, looks like there is no 'web reference number' (atleast we would not know at the time of posting/mailing the PIO application).

Thank you once again and wish you all good luck on this.

Comment

Tracking Number - Anyone????

Please update if any of you get a tracking number from CKGS. I am not sure even if a single person has got the tracking number???

Comment

Originally posted by NewBie_2000 View Post
          Thank you Vaaz, Mkum and all others for your response. This is very useful information as CKGS is still in the process of streamlining its operations and no one know for sure. I wish they have some FAQ on their website about the process.

Also for PIO applications, looks like there is no 'web reference number' (atleast we would not know at the time of posting/mailing the PIO application).

Thank you once again and wish you all good luck on this.
          Hi,

As mentioned in my previous post, I applied for PIO card by downloading all the forms, filled them and couriered the package.

I sent an email to ckgs @ [email protected] asking for 'tracking id' so that I can track the status however I received this response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Thank you for contacting Cox and Kings Global Services via email.

Kindly provide the below details for us to assist you more efficiently.

Passport No
          Appllication No
          Order Form No.

Thanks & Regards,
          A Cox and Kings Company
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is 'Application No' & 'Order Form No'? How can I get them? Did I miss anything in the process to get these numbers?

Thank you for your inputs & help.
          Last edited by ceci1073; 12-06-2021, 11:36 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Hi,

As mentioned in my previous post, I applied for PIO card by downloading all the forms, filled them and couriered the package.

I sent an email to ckgs @ [email protected] asking for 'tracking id' so that I can track the status however I received this response.

Thank you for contacting Cox and Kings Global Services via email.

Kindly provide the below details for us to assist you more efficiently.

Passport No
            Appllication No
            Order Form No.

Thanks & Regards,
            A Cox and Kings Company

What is 'Application No' & 'Order Form No'? How can I get them? Did I miss anything in the process to get these numbers?

Thank you for your inputs & help.
            Well, I did not have Application number or Order Form no when I filled the forms. Both the Application and the order form were PDF files and did not have system generated numbers.

CKGS do not have concrete answers and they just drag on sending unwanted emails like the one above.

Inspite of clearly saying that I submittted my application to CKGS, they said that they had not got transfer of my documents from BLS !!!!

Not sure how long it is going to take... PATHETIC!

btw...i still have not got a tracking number...Anyone else?? Any luck?
            Last edited by ceci1073; 12-06-2021, 11:36 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Well, I did not have Application number or Order Form no when I filled the forms. Both the Application and the order form were PDF files and did not have system generated numbers.

CKGS do not have concrete answers and they just drag on sending unwanted emails like the one above.

Inspite of clearly saying that I submittted my application to CKGS, they said that they had not got transfer of my documents from BLS !!!!

Not sure how long it is going to take... PATHETIC!

btw...i still have not got a tracking number...Anyone else?? Any luck?
              Hi,

Thank you for your response. Yeah I too ( & all other with PIO) did the same thing i.e download the form, fill it and courier the package. I guess its the same with all others on PIO thing.

I'll reply to them with just passport number and see how it goes.

Comment

We're all screwed

I've called CKGS countless times, sometimes I get hung up on after waiting 45 minutes. I've emailed them several times, resulting in 18+ hour delayed responses which fail to answer my simple question ("Has my application been sent to the Embassy Yet?). Unless they've resolved all their technical problems, work all weekend and have some sort of arrangement with the Embassy for overtime processing, I'm not optimistic for this upcoming week. My flight leaves Friday night and cannot be switched to an alternate date (important work conference with people around the globe). It's looking bleak.

Comment

First good news

First piece of good news folks. Not sure if you saw it but CKGS updated their website for tracking application. It's now either Tracking ID or Web Reference Number. I put my web reference number and the result came out as "Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAN **** **** " with Date of Status as of 6/7/2014 10:16:35 PM. I am furiously keeping my fingers crossed as my mother in law is in critical condition back in India and we must go to help since my wife is the only daughter of theirs.

Wish me good luck.

Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by bholla View Post
                    First piece of good news folks. Not sure if you saw it but CKGS updated their website for tracking application. It's now either Tracking ID or Web Reference Number. I put my web reference number and the result came out as "Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAN **** **** " with Date of Status as of 6/7/2014 10:16:35 PM. I am furiously keeping my fingers crossed as my mother in law is in critical condition back in India and we must go to help since my wife is the only daughter of theirs.

Wish me good luck.

Thank you all.
                    Good Luck!! Which one did you applied for ? pio or visa? when did you applied? i have applied for my son's pio on 05/22/2014 and the status is still in process...

Comment

Got Tracking number - For people who applied via post

I got a tracking number at last!!!! I sent a number of emails to [email protected] and they were able to provide me with a tracking number. Atleast some progress I guess.....

PS: I read in another thread that there would be an automated email but I received nothing like that.

Dear Mr. **** **** *,

Thank you for contacting Cox & Kings Global Services via Email to know the status of your PIO application.

Please note that Cox & Kings Global Service has already checked all documents for Mr. **** **** **** * and the application will be sent to the Consulate. We have mentioned the Tracking number for your assistance. You can track the status on the below mentioned link.

Mr. **** **** ** - Passport number: ############### - Tracking Id: USAC########

It is advised not to make any travel arrangements (Air Tickets / Hotels etc) before your PIO application is granted.

Thanks and Regards,

Comment

Things finally seem to be on track at CKGS in San Francisco

PIO application by FedEx at San Francisco through CKGS. Attached prepaid FedEx return label.

Reached them on 6/12th
                        Received tracking id by email on 6/19th
                        Shiiped back on 6/25th
                        Return label showing picked uo on 6/26th in FedEx site

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	590517

Comment

Originally posted by bigbang View Post
                          PIO application by FedEx at San Francisco through CKGS. Attached prepaid FedEx return label.

Reached them on 6/12th
                          Received tracking id by email on 6/19th
                          Shiiped back on 6/25th
                          Return label showing picked uo on 6/26th in FedEx site

[ATTACH]312[/ATTACH]
                          Did you receive PIO card?
                          Did they provide any fedex tracking number or something to track return courier?

Thank you

Comment

Did you receive PIO card?
                            Did they provide any fedex tracking number or something to track return courier?

Thank you
                            Hi,

I received PIO card and its all in good shape.

In my case, It took 5 weeks for PIO end-2-end processing.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi All,

Just a piece of advice, don't use the Online Bank transfer option for making any payment in the CKGS website, it doesn't work.

We used that option and the money was deducted from my bank account, but there was no receipt generated or e-mailed to us.

When I checked the status online, it said that the fees was missing and I had to submit proof that I had made the payment. I also received an e-mail stating the same.

Before I could call and explain that I had made the payment, we got back our application and the passport with a handwritten note on it saying that the Visa fess was missing. And they used the UPS service that we had paid for!

I also tried the online payment option, and it threw an error saying Duplicate Passport. That means, they have a record somewhere that I did make the payment, and yet returned my application!

I then went in person to the NY office with a printout of my bank statement and re-submitted my application after a 90 minute wait. I did receive a receipt after doing that and my application status is now back to "in progress". I hope they send it to the Embassy soon.

Thanks,

Nive.

Comment

Track your Parcel or Courier

Official website of CKGS US
                                Last edited by ceci1073; 12-06-2021, 11:37 AM. Reason: link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X