Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCI Apply process for New born - In person at CKGS Houston/Notarize docs needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Apply process for New born - In person at CKGS Houston/Notarize docs needed?

we both are on H visa in USA, we have to apply for OCI for new born baby in person at CKGS Houston office. Do we need to Notarize documents if we apply in person? do we need to complete online CKGS application even though we apply in person?

please let me know if we need to notarize any documents if we apply for OCI in person at CKGS center for New born kid. Parents are indian nationals with Visa in usa.

Comment

Check the checklist

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
      please let me know if we need to notarize any documents if we apply for OCI in person at CKGS center for New born kid. Parents are indian nationals with Visa in usa.
      When you print the application and all other forms/documents from the CKGS websites, it will tell you what you have to notarize. Since you are going in person, I guess no notary required.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty48 View Post
        When you print the application and all other forms/documents from the CKGS websites, it will tell you what you have to notarize. Since you are going in person, I guess no notary required.
        ok. i will check

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X