OCI application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI application

can anyone tell me if i as a sister can fill the online application for my brother as he is tooo busy and finds the whole proces complicated and stresful with too many restrictions.
    he is in nyc and me in Nc

Good luck

Originally posted by lanceci View Post
    can anyone tell me if i as a sister can fill the online application for my brother as he is tooo busy and finds the whole proces complicated and stresful with too many restrictions.
    he is in nyc and me in Nc
    LOL. Welcome to the OCI-sufferers group. Is there anything that will stop one person preparing online application for another? If she has all the correct information, what will stop the sister do so? Sorry for the stupid questions. If she mastered applying once, then she do it for all the friends and relatives.

Comment

Oci application

Originally posted by Liberty48 View Post
      LOL. Welcome to the OCI-sufferers group. Is there anything that will stop one person preparing online application for another? If she has all the correct information, what will stop the sister do so? Sorry for the stupid questions. If she mastered applying once, then she do it for all the friends and relatives.
      OCI-sufferers group||..vow...it is scary..it is my first time..may be i will give to a travel agent ,is it possible to do tht..since they are well versed in visa ,etc..but u did bring a smile on my face with ur statement...take care

Comment

PDF files

OCI-sufferers group||..vow...it is scary..it is my first time..may be i will give to a travel agent ,is it possible to do tht..since they are well versed in visa ,etc..but u did bring a smile on my face with ur statement...take care
        Hi
        when i scan total 4 copiies of passport the file is showing more than 500Kb when ketpt in the folder...is there a way to redue it?
        but if it is single then its less and no issue ther...any comments or suggestion ..thks

Comment

Hi
          when i scan total 4 copiies of passport the file is showing more than 500Kb when ketpt in the folder...is there a way to redue it?
          but if it is single then its less and no issue ther...any comments or suggestion ..thks
          Try playing around with the your scanners dpi setting.Depending on the scanner a dpi of 150 might work. Dont try high dpi like 200 or 300.

Comment

Photo and signature size

Originally posted by bharath23 View Post
            Try playing around with the your scanners dpi setting.Depending on the scanner a dpi of 150 might work. Dont try high dpi like 200 or 300.
            Thks Bharath
            have another Q reg the size of image..CKGS and Govt site both say it should be less than 200 kb but in this forum all are saying it should be Less than 30 kb..which one should i follow..i tried scanning the photo and when cheked the size it was 30 kb did not have to go to MSpaint at all..pls brother need your advise and suggetion...thks a lot...also somewhere around i read the documets before should be signed in Black ink ..is this true?..so it means no regular blue ink

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X