OCI - Where to download affidavit in lieu of originals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI - Where to download affidavit in lieu of originals

Hi All, I have filled the CGKS forms for OCI for minor (after new passport) , paid the fee along with shipping and also Government form. Where can I download the affidavit in lieu of originals? I tried logging into 'My Account' but I could not do that even after trying all the different reference numbers generated throughout the application process

Also, I do not find the Fedex labels too

Thanks for your help

Are you getting an OCI card re-issued? If that's the case, I don't know if an 'Affidavit in lieu of originals' form is really needed. I think it applies for new OCI applications. Also, you should be able to find the FedEx labels once you log into your account (provided you opted and paid them to handle the shipping, etc.). If I recall, there's also a Barcode that you need to print and affix on the FedEx envelope, in addition to the shipping label. Both can be found once you log into your account. You can always start a fresh application (unless you paid for everything already).

Comment

Check again

Log in to your CKGS account for the OCI application. The page after login shows items to download. You should be able to find one if you followed all the steps, including the application on Indian Govt. website.

There is an affidavit-in-lieu-of-originals for OCI renewal.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X