Error in OCI additional form - CKGS : possible to correct it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in OCI additional form - CKGS : possible to correct it

I mistakenly entered against line 18/19 Applicant's Father/Mother Name base don Indian Passport details. It should be base don US passport details where such info does not exist
    How does one go about correcting this item, if I have already submitted and/or paid to CKGS for OCI processing

suggestions please based on your experience with CKGS

additional issues with OCI on line

So I tried a new oCI online registration.
    For folks with US passport born in India US passport doe not provide state of birth
    Now on the online form it requests
    state of birth
    Applicant's father name , Mother name as required entry.

yet per OCI instruction it says only enter iNDIA doe place and country of birth..

Not sure if this will cause any issue for OCI applicants ...

any experiences ..

Comment

Enter correct place

Originally posted by srinisiv View Post
      So I tried a new oCI online registration.
      For folks with US passport born in India US passport doe not provide state of birth
      Now on the online form it requests
      state of birth
      Applicant's father name , Mother name as required entry.

yet per OCI instruction it says only enter iNDIA doe place and country of birth..

Not sure if this will cause any issue for OCI applicants ...

any experiences ..
      I entered the country (India), state and place of my birth. They may not be printed on your old and new passports. Not everything entered in the application gets printed in the application. My OCI got processed without any problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by srinisiv View Post
      I mistakenly entered against line 18/19 Applicant's Father/Mother Name base don Indian Passport details. It should be base don US passport details where such info does not exist
      How does one go about correcting this item, if I have already submitted and/or paid to CKGS for OCI processing

suggestions please based on your experience with CKGS
      If you have paid and submitted the application, call CKGS to correct the mistakes.

For govt application, start a new application and then call CKGS to link it. You can also call them first (like I did) and they will ask to fill a new application and give them the application number to link it

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X