Passport Photo in Light color background - OCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Photo in Light color background - OCI

I am having a tough time locating a store that takes passport photo in a light colored background. Any recommendations on a store/place that takes passport photos in light colored background in SF bay area. (closer to San Jose would be good).

I already contacted major stores like Costco, Longs, Walgreens, Kinkos etc.

Thanks

You can do it yourself. Get a white sheet from walmart and stick it on the wall. Stand against the white background and click the photograph using a digicam with max flash. Take the SD card/memory to walgreens and insert into the photo kiosk, select passport photos.

Comment

That sounds cool. I am assuming that Photo Kiosk at Walgreens will allow one to change the background. Photographs with white background are not good. Or may be I should find light colored paper at Walmart.

Comment

It is necessary to have a "white "background for passport related photographs. So get the white sheet of paper... and click the photo.

Comment

Yes I know that. But, my question is in regards to photograph requirement for OCI. I contacted Indian Consulate in San Francisco and they are firm on photographs with light colored background. White background is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by acpdelhi
            Yes I know that. But, my question is in regards to photograph requirement for OCI. I contacted Indian Consulate in San Francisco and they are firm on photographs with light colored background. White background is no good.
            I took my daughter's photo at Walmart. It was more of white though but did not have any problems at the consulate(SFO).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X