Photo does not fix the wholebox...wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo does not fix the wholebox...wth

I must have spend over 3 hours just trying to fix this issue with photo and I still cannot get minor daughters photo in whole box..what am I doing wrong?

To give you some background we have been OCI for close to 14 years now and have gone through OCI renewals , re-issues many times before.. I am myself in IT for past 28 years so I know what I am doing .. But the ridiculous process to get photo on the form is bugging me?? I cannot understand what the problem is .. got rejected 2 times before and now again with same error.. yes my photo is below 30k and around 250 pixels in size..

"With regards to your online query, we would like to inform you that for the application we have checked the photo on the Government website and it does not cover the whole box. Note: The photo should cover the whole box. The Max size should 200kb. The minimum dimensions are 200 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height) . Square shape of size not less than 51mm x 51mm or 2inches x 2 inches. Also the maximum dimensions are 900 pixels (width) x 900 pixels (height)

The latest high-quality scanners make the size of the file bigger and it will fail when you upload them. I used 300 x 300 pixels for scanning and then used Microsoft Paint application "Resize" feature to reduce the size. It took a while to learn and then it is easy for 2nd, 3rd applications.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X