Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New OCI application for my son: Question in uploading documents in Government website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OCI application for my son: Question in uploading documents in Government website

Hello,

I am applying for a new OCI card for my son and we both are in H1 and H4. I have completed Part A, PartB, and done uploading Photo and fingerprint.

But I am stuck in the Upload document section because of the following questions.

Address Proof: Do we need to provide address proof for both the parents or either one of the parent is sufficient
    Legal Status of Parents (in case of Minor Applicants): ParentsI797 document is enough or even VISA details are needed. In my case, the passport still holds my old Visa, not the new one.
    Relationship Certificate: I am planning to upload the Birth certificate of my son.. want to know whether it has to be apostilled.

Any help to clarify above questions is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Dilip

hi dilip,
    Here is what I submitted and ckgs didn't say anything.
    Address proof: I think one parent's address proof is fine. I sent my utility bill.
    Legal status of parents: i797 of both parents. It already has your i94 on it. Visa stamp page isn't required. Even I didn't have stamped with latest visa.
    Relationship Certificate: I didn't do apostille and sent a copy of birth certificate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X