Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OCI Application - Photo and Signature

Hi,

I live in SFO, USA and I am applying OCI for my daughter (born in the USA). I completed the form (https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome), uploaded the photo and thumbprint along with relevant documents.

I got a final form from the site that is titled (Consulate General Of India). It has Part A and Part B with "DECLARATION" and "Application for Minor Child" section. The form also has pre-populated my kid's photograph and thumbprint on the first page of the application. The application form filling instructions say to affix the photo and confine the thumb impression in the prescribed box.

Do I need to affix the photo?
    Where should we place the thumb impression of the kid?

Thanks.

I would send a photo with the application.
    The thumb impression should be in the signature section. Along with your signature
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by pingo009 View Post
        Hi,

I live in SFO, USA and I am applying OCI for my daughter (born in the USA). I completed the form (https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome), uploaded the photo and thumbprint along with relevant documents.

I got a final form from the site that is titled (Consulate General Of India). It has Part A and Part B with "DECLARATION" and "Application for Minor Child" section. The form also has pre-populated my kid's photograph and thumbprint on the first page of the application. The application form filling instructions say to affix the photo and confine the thumb impression in the prescribed box.

Thanks.
        Hello,

Can you please let me know what documents need to be uploaded for OCI for a minor?

Thanks!

Comment

I am copying the text from another user of immihelp -

1) Proof of address: utility bill
          2) Original US passport
          3) Copy of first page of US passport
          4) Indian origin proof:
          - Copy of parents' Indian passport: first and last pages
          5) Legal status of parents - copy of i797
          6) Marriage certificate of parents
          3) Relationship certificate - Copy of Birth certificate which has both parents' names.
          7) Parental Authorization form (notarized and signed by both parents)
          In addition, I got the application form notarized, wife and I signed the form, my kid's thumb impression is on the application form. I sent two copies of the photo, along with the application form.
          Besides the parental authorization form, I also sent a copy of the signed driver's licenses (as an ID proof).
          I also sent the money order.

Comment

I am copying the text from another user of immihelp -

In addition, I got the application form notarized, wife and I signed the form, my kid's thumb impression is on the application form. I sent two copies of the photo, along with the application form.
            Besides the parental authorization form, I also sent a copy of the signed driver's licenses (as an ID proof).
            I also sent the money order.
            Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.
              Hello Sir, how did you solve this puzzle? i have same question

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X