Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago new OCI minor ckgs shipping not available

Hello,

Can any one please help? I am not able to see the ckgs shipping option. I tried to proceed without selecting any shipping but it said mandatory. I selected own airway bill and now if I go into my account, I do not see any shipping option at all and no shipping charges in the fees.

Even when from shipping page but no luck. Deleted and tried application multiple times on different browsers.

Please help.

Thanks

I am facing the same issue, though my center is new york, am not able to see the option for choosing ckgs shipping. Let me know if you were able to solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by salem View Post
      I am facing the same issue, though my center is new york, am not able to see the option for choosing ckgs shipping. Let me know if you were able to solve this.
      I just sent email to ckgs. I suggest you too do that as well so they know about this issue and fix it asap.

Comment

Yes, I have also sent an email.

Comment

I am facing the same problem trying to renew a passport. Sent an email.

Comment

I have also dropped an email on this issue. Because i have seen the CKGS shipping option on Oct 2 when I first filled the form. I had to cancel that application as i did a mistake. Now i am not able to see the CKGS shipping option in the new application. If anyone gets a reply from CKGS please do post it.

Comment

I even sent out an email to consulate as well. I suggest everyone do this as well so they are aware of this issue and get ckgs to fix the issue.

Comment

Got response from ckgs after sending email to consulate that they are no longer offering ckgs shipping. They are asking to use our own shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by raj2020v1 View Post
                  Got response from ckgs after sending email to consulate that they are no longer offering ckgs shipping. They are asking to use our own shipping.
                  Thanks @raj2020v1. Did they mention anything else such as the preferred carrier? On their website they ask not to use Fedex or USPS for return label. So, I guess UPS is the only option from the mainstream carriers?

Comment

Originally posted by praveen007 View Post

Thanks @raj2020v1. Did they mention anything else such as the preferred carrier? On their website they ask not to use Fedex or USPS for return label. So, I guess UPS is the only option from the mainstream carriers?
                    They said we can use any carrier but to be on safer side as they listed on their website, I used ups to send and also included 2 prepaid labels with envelopes.

Comment

raj2020v1 Can you let me know what you exactly did with UPS,

Should we buy two labels and Envelop send it along with the documents package? because one they will send the original passport and other they will use for the actual OCI card?

Can you help me with some detailed info?

Comment

raj2020v1 : hello, i am in similar situation as you were. We contacted UPS store and they said they don’t provide awb for domestic shipping. Could you please share how you got the prepaid shipping label and the awb number? This is our first time doing this. Thanks in advance

Comment

Raj2020v1 - can you pls explain the process to get AWB number and the label from ups.

Comment

Originally posted by vivekgovind View Post
                            Raj2020v1 - can you pls explain the process to get AWB number and the label from ups.
                            I just created a label online using Create Shipping in UPS and for the return, I did a create return. (tip: there are online coupons which will give you a cheaper rate)

However, I now have a new issue. When updating the UPS tracking number in "My Account" in CKGS website, it is saying "Sorry Details are not Matching with the system, Or You have not enter the Full details Please check". Anyone faced this issue?

Comment

This is what I did. I went directly to ups store. Paid for 3 shipping labels with envelopes. 1 to ckgs and 2 to my address. Placed all docs with 2 envelopes in a bigger envelope. Also put the barcode on the bigger envelope along with shipping label addressed to ckgs.

No need to update ckgs - my account with any tracking numbers. I initially tried to update with tracking number but got the same error as everyone. They automatically update with 2 return tracking numbers once they receive your package.

Don't worry about awb number.
                              Last edited by raj2020v1; 10-07-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X