Not getting correct shipping label from ckgs site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting correct shipping label from ckgs site

I have submitted my application on ckgs portal for passport renewal and i am ready to send my documents for passport renewal to chicago office. As a part of last step, i am trying to download my shipping label but every time it's getting downloaded with partial detail, it doesn't have any shipment details. It only comes up with instruction on what to do and some nearest UPS store addresses.

I have been trying to reach out to CKGS through multiple ways like dropping email on [email protected], [email protected]. Posted a query at least 5 times on feedback page but no response. Tried starting fresh application, ckgs portal throws error with a message saying "Application with this Passport Number is under process.". This is frustrating, does anybody know how to reach out to ckgs and get shipment label issue fixed.

I did for Oci but it should be the same for passport as well.

You will be to cancel via this link and then start the process over.

From they told me, they are no longer offering ckgs shipping. You can use ups or any other carrier to send documents and also include prepaid return label with envelope.
    Last edited by ceci1073; 10-08-2020, 09:43 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

@raj202v1: Thanks for letting me know. I was little skeptical about if it is ok if i carry that faulty label to UPS store and get a new label generated from UPS on my own. have a barcode anyway which they might use for a return shipment. I can give a try to this, Thanks again.

Comment

There’s an update in the website. Apparently Indian government is terminating the contract with CKGS. May be that’s why things are not working. So if you want to proceed, do it quickly (within the next few days), if you don’t have an urgency, then may be we all should wait before the Indian government decides on a new policy/ vendor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X