Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCI/Renunciation - VFS Global - Houston Address(Is it same as Old CKGS Address?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI/Renunciation - VFS Global - Houston Address(Is it same as Old CKGS Address?)

Can someone please confirm the address of VFS Global - Houston center for sending renunciation application?

The reason I am asking is because their address is same as the old CKGS application center address.

I know they are in the process of transitioning and just want to make sure they have updated the address.

As per CGI Houston website and VFS own printed label the address is

VFS Global
    1001 Texas Ave, Suite # 550
    Houston, TX 77002

This is the same address mentioned in the old CKGS (Houston Center) address:
    ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

All other centers had their address changed - only Houston is the one with the same address. Is this correct?

Can any one confirm if they have sent their application to VFS Global at this address and it got processed?

Ya same address, I sent my application and it is with the Embassy now.

Comment

Thanks jollyrancher

Comment

Hello , Since you guys went through this process I have some questions for you
        1) I started the process and completed Consular (Govt form) in Dec 2020 and then came back and completed/Submitted VFS form in Jan 2021. On the checklist there is a important reminder which says " Online applications should be submitted for the current year"

Does this mean I have to fill out Govt form and VFS form all over again ?

2) On VFS website while creating application they ask for passport number., I understand that will be my INDIAN passport number . Seems a lot of folks having this same question

Appreciate you replying to my query and feedback
        Cheers !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X