OCI document upload.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI document upload.

How do I manage the size of pdf files that I need to upload for various section in the OCI website. The size limit for each file is 1000kb but generally a passport with all pages will always be more

Also I do not see how splitting the file and uploading works as once I upload part of the pdf file the next time It does not populate the same option in drop down

How do I solve this problem. I am working on oci for my son.

Is there a requirement to scan all pages of a passport, I thought it was only the first few and last few?

Regardless, if you are using a Windows PC, use the 'Image Resizer' functionality as part of the Windows PowerToys. Re-size the pictures using that, then convert that to PDF.

Comment

of if you have an PDF acrobat pro you can compress PDF files.

you need first 3 pages and last 2 pages of the passport to be scanned in one padf

Comment

Originally posted by patels View Post
        of if you have an PDF acrobat pro you can compress PDF files cara install windows 10

you need first 3 pages and last 2 pages of the passport to be scanned in one padf
        is there any free apps to do this?
        so we have to first 3 pages and last 2 pages only with compressed file right?

Comment

Adobe will compress the file for your gratis maybe once or twice(dont know the exact number) on their website. After that they will want you to subscribe. Do a google search on "compress PDF files" and you will see the URL for where Adobe does it.

Comment

Use a low DPI scanner, or set the DPI to 300 if your scanner allows it. Higher DPIs create larger files.

Adobe may have a feature, and you may need a paid version.

Comment

good

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X