Submitting a physical renunciation application after online application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting a physical renunciation application after online application

I submitted my VFS online application on October 24, 2021. I have not submitted the physical application yet but going to do it as soon as possible. It says on the checklist that "Online applications are only accepted if filled out in the current year and should not be more than 320 days old from the day of submission to the VFS Indian Consular application Centre."

It is not been more than 320 days yet but it is not the current year, meaning it is 2022 and my online VFS application was in 2021. Is it still okay to submit the physical application? I tried contacting them but for some reason, the contact form won't go through.

Thank you.

That is tricky! What if you submitted your application online by end of the year? Maybe the instructions are meant for those who submitted their application in 2020 on the CKGS website. VFS should update its instructions.

If you have not paid for it, I suggest you start a new application.

Comment

I have already made the payment, unfortunately. Do you know how I can contact them? I have tried several times to submit the contact form asking them this question but it just does not go through. So frustrating.

Comment

There is contact information on the VFS website.

Comment

Okay thank you. I called them and they said to ask for a refund.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X