No announcement yet.

OCI Application Rejected: online payment details do not match with applicant’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Application Rejected: online payment details do not match with applicant’s

Hi All,

I applied OCI for my kid and I've sent all the required documents as per the instructions and my application is rejected with the below remarks:

[[[[[. The Consulate is NO LONGER accepting data entry errors in the application form. Rejected application will be returned and refund will be processed within 15 working days. You need to apply and pay again. Please wait for your applications to be delivered before applying again. Errors: 1. ONLINE PAYMENT DETAILS DO NOT MATCH WITH APPLICANT’S ( DIFFERENCE IN NAME) ]]]

I'm yet to receive the package.

Why did they ask for Consent letter if the Consulate is NO LONGER accepting data entry errors.
    VFS already debited the payment amount and how can the minor ( applicant ) name match the name on the credit card.

Did anyone go through this situation ? Please share your vauable inputs.

Thanks
    Dev

Hi, Has this been resolved ? i am in the same bucket with my kids OCI rejected for the same reason.. wondering..

Comment

I submitted payment online to VFS global and after submit, gives error saying transtion failed but got charged I did this 4 time and got charge 4 time. impossible to get any help from VFS. should I call my CC companies? anyone has similar exp.
      thanks

Comment

hmmm that is strnge, did you try calling htem?

Comment

VFS company is pathetic and their systems suck. Always use visa credit card with them. Their system always causes issues with other types.

Also, to get help, contact them using this form - https://vfs.mioot.com/forms/In/USA/PS/

Originally posted by dan900 View Post
          I submitted payment online to VFS global and after submit, gives error saying transtion failed but got charged I did this 4 time and got charge 4 time. impossible to get any help from VFS. should I call my CC companies? anyone has similar exp.
          thanks

Comment

Hey dan900 ​,

Its too late to respond and I hope your issue is resolved by this time, but posting here as it could help someone else, I too faced the same issue 3 times with different VISA cards, All my payments were successful in the backend but their UI displayed a Failure message and also received the email from VFS with Failed Transaction

"RESOLUTION"
            We need to call VFS Customer Care at **-800-320-9625 (Mon-Fri 8:00-22:00 EST) Initial 3 minutes are FREE but then you have to pay 50 cents per minute for additional time. They will enable the transaction in their system and we can download the shipping label (This is only in case the amount was deducted from the bank, not for incorrect payment details entered)

Thanks..

Comment

I got the same error, what the hell is wrong with VFS . Applied OCI card for my 6 month baby. How can an infants name be on a credit card.

Ineligible/Rejection Reason : ONLINE PAYMENT DETAIL DO NOT MATCH WITH APPLICANT'S WHICH IS ON xxxxxx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X