Advice/Help Needed: Indian married to a U.S citizen Apply for Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice/Help Needed: Indian married to a U.S citizen Apply for Green Card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you all are safe and doing well. I am in the procedure to apply for my Green Card through marriage (American Citizen). My case is a little complicated.
    I came to the U.S in 2019 on a J1 visa. This was my second time. The first time was 2016.
    My J1-trainee visa from 2019-2020 says that I am subject to a Two-year homestay after completion of my internship.

Here is the catch, My DS-2019 form says I am not subject to the Two-year homestay condition. I got the job on my own and was not sponsored through anyone. Now, I have applied for am advisory opinion with USCIS.

In the meantime, my visa expired on 14th July 2020 and I got married in June 2020.
    I moved to Illinois with my wife and we are living together. We are applying for my Green card. The process is Tiresome. USCIS is asking for notarised CBSE transcripts. How do I do that? Should I send my original CBSE documents back home (Delhi) and get it notarized through CBSE or can it be done through the consulate?

Guys, I am really stressed. I have chosen Boundless (online Immigration).
    I hope someone will be able to advise me with the step to step process they went through. I would be really thankful.

Kind regards
    Gaurav Sharma
Working...
X