Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

How do I get insurance. Im confused and stuck.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I get insurance. Im confused and stuck.

    Hello everyone. I was an overstay international student married an US citizen. I want to get myself health insurance while getting approved. I'm going to get my PR at the end of the year. My heart has been acting weird and I really need to see a doctor about it. My wife currently doesn't have a job and she tried to apply for me through state health care but they would only cover my emergency. I have no idea what to do now. I can't go to school neither get a job now because my case is still processing and my heart is failing on me. i'm freaking out and don't know what to do. any suggestion? please help. Thanks.
    Last edited by onlyforpat725; 10-11-2015, 05:36 PM.

  • #2
    We don't have any insurance for people who are already sick as it would be pure loss.
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com