Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submittedviaemail
    replied
    Thank you for your information. If we don't want to enroll Obama care, is there any suitable plan you can provide?

Leave a comment:

• submittedviaemail
    replied
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    Actually, I ask this question for my son. He is 18 years old and studying in the University of Texas at El Paso as a Freshman. For the last four years, he bought health insurance from Insubuy as J2 visa. Since he just got his green card, he need to change some health insurance to meet the government requirements . In this case, what kind of insurance is suitable for him?

Leave a comment:

• question about insurance - New immigrants

Good afternoon,
    I have a question about health insurance in your company. I have been in US for four years and just got my green card and need to buy a suitable health insurance. I searched in Insubuy category New Immigrants and found Pariot America looks good. But I am not sure if it is a health insurance which meets the government's requirement for obtaining health insurance (or pay fine). If it is, I will buy it immediately.
    Could you please give me a certain answer or provide some other plan which is suitable for me.

Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X