K1 fiance visa - Patriot America Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 fiance visa - Patriot America Plus

I am very interested in Patriot America (Plus) for myself and my 10 month old daughter. I am currently staying in Puerto Rico on a K1 Finance Visa and am a citizen of Australia. I read that if postal address/home country is Australia then I cannot apply. In the case that I am staying in Puerto Rico now.may I purchase and be covered on this insurance? I am looking forward to your reply via email. Thank you very much
    Last edited by Antonise; 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

In order to better assist you please advise as the your arrival date into the United States. Also please advise if you are eligible for your spouse domestic insurance plan for coverage.

Also, please confirm that both you and your daughter are non US citizens.

Upon receiving this information we can better determine your eligibility for the Patriot America Plus Plan.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I am already in Puerto Rico (arrived mid-December). We are going to apply for my permanent residency soon but for now I am a non-immigrant on a non-immigrant K1 visa.

My spouse (US citizen) does not have insurance.

My daughter was born in Australian 10 months ago. She has both a US and Australian passport.

Thank you very much,

Comment

Hello,

The Patriot America Plus plan doesn’t have a restriction for Australia so you would be eligible to purchase it. Since your daughter has dual citizenship, US and Australia then she would not be eligible for that same plan. You would have to look for a long term domestic plan for her since there wouldn’t be any short term options that she would be eligible for. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our office.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X