Insurance for my mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for my mother

Actually I am inquiring on behalf of my mother, and I have given you her info above and you can contact her and let her know that it was her daughter Melissa who gave you her info. With that being said here is our challenge and we what we would like advice on. My mother has recently retired and has been told even though she is collecting SS that she is not eligible for Medicare for 2 years. Now my father is retired as well but is currently receiving Medicare. Up until now their insurance had been through my mothers employer but since she is retired she is only eligible for the "Cobra" plan its quite expensive and the insurance is frankly not worth the price of the Cobra plan. She is looking to insure both her and my father. He would need a co-insurance for his Medicare but this would be her only source of insurance until she is eligible for Medicare. Her main concerns are hospitalization and prescription drug benefits and co-pays and of course price. With all that in mind could some one contact her and maybe show them options available to them.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance.

We have an insurance plan just for people like you.

Please look at the bridge plan at https://www.insubuy.com/bridge-plan/health-insurance/

You can look at the details of the insurance and rates online.

If you like the insurance, you can download the paper application and fax it to us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X