Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for Mother on GC

Hi:

This is my first query. My mother (64yrs) will be coming to USA in jan 2008 on a GC. The only diagnosis that she has had in the past are psoriasis and stable angina. She did not have heart attack or by-pass or diabetes or stroke. She has ahd no problems in the last 3- 4 years. My specific questions are:

1. How long should a condition exist to be considered pre-existing? In her specific case she has been labelled as having angina although she has had no symtoms now for last several years and her medical evaluation is normal. If she has a heart attack would it be considered as pre-existing condition as she has be diagnozed with "angina" in the past.

2. My understanding is that she will have to buy a "bridge" insurance for 5 years on GC then "buy" Medicare part A. If thsu is true what are the insurance options in the state of WI?

3. Is there any plan for prescription drug coverage?

Thanks in advance

1. Most likely, it would be considered as pre-existing condition in all products.

2. Yes, you have to buy "bridge" insurance. And we have such plan. Appropriately, the name of the product itself is "The Bridge Plan".

Look for the product at https://www.insubuy.com/new-immigran...lth-insurance/

Such products will provide coverage for any new medical conditions, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of the policy. It will not cover any pre-existing medical conditions.

3. Bridge plan does not cover outpatient prescription drugs.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X