New immigrants health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New immigrants health insurance

In about 2 years my wife and I want to move to Walton County Florida USA. At this moment we are citizens of the Netherlands in Europe

so for us it will be immigration. Because of our age (64 and 65 at the time of immigration) the regular Health Care Insurance Companies will not accept us for a Family Health Insurance, so we are looking for other possibilities.

After 5 years we are eligible for Medicare so we need a health insurance for 5 years. There is an Inbound Immigrant health insurance but we

try to find a health insurance with better benefits. We have already contacted Insurance Services of America for information concerning their

International Citizen Plan (good insurance with good benefits) but they told us that this insurance is not available to Non-US Citizens living

in Florida. So, we try to find another insurance. Are there other Health Insurances with better benefits than the Inbound Immigrant insurance

available in Florida for Non-US Citizens? We need it for a period of 5 years.

Regards,

Please look at the bridge plan. It provides much better coverage compared to Inbound Immigrant.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you for answer. I have still some questions.

First of all, is the Bridge Plan available in Florida?

You also mention that the benefits of the Bridge Plan are better than the Inbound Immigrant insurance, but the plan maximum of the Bridge Plan is $ 250,000 and the maximum of the Inbound Immigrant is $ 100,000 per injury or sickness. The Bridge Plan maximum of $ 250,000, is that the maximum per period of 12 months or lifetime. If it is per lifetime than, I think, it is probably not enough. Also the deductible, the deductible of Bridge Plan starts with $ 1,000 and the deductible of the Inbound Immigrant is only $ 75 or $ 150. The Inbound Immigrant is also cheaper.

For people of our age (64 and 65), a maximum of $ 250,000 lifetime (5 years) is maybe not enough, a maximum of $ 100,000 per injury or sickness is probably better. But I do not know much about American Health Insurances so in what way are the benefits of the Bridge Plan better than the Inbound Immigrant.

Comment

Inbound Immigrant is a fixed coverage plan. For. e.g. if person involved in some accient insurance company will cover only $6,600 per surgery doesn't matter how much surgery will cost you. Here is the link for brochure,
        International Major Medical Travel Insurance - For For people visiting or returning to USA - Foreign nationals working for USA companies outside or inside the USA - Petersen International Underwriters

Bridge plan is a comprehensive coverage ins. Link for brochure,

You can purchase either plan. we provide all the insurance products available in the market.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Thank you for your answer
          Is it certain that the Bridge Plan is available in Florida and the maximum of $ 250.000, is this the maximum per 12 month period or is it a lifetime maximum.

Bridge Plan only covers plan A and B but Medicare also has plan D and C. Is there a possibillity that plan D is also covered by the Bridge Plan?

I also want to have coverage of office visit and coverage of prescribed drug. Is this also possible?

Comment

1. Yes, bridge plan is available in Florida.
            2. Policy maximum is life time.
            3. Medicare part C and D are not available. It will cover office visits but not prescription drugs.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X