Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N400 interview passed, waited 2 months still no letter for oath.. Atl field office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 interview passed, waited 2 months still no letter for oath.. Atl field office

I went for a Naturalization interview on Jan 14th 2019, the interview went well but after the interview, the immigration officer that interviewed me said i passed the english and civic test but unfortunately she's unable to approve my application right on the spot because my "A-FILE" is not in the building. she said they requested for my A-file but haven't got to the building then she said ones they received my A-file decision would be made on my application and i will get decision in the mail.. Please does anyone has the same issue with N400 interview? Please i need help with this cause am little nervous about this...

PD... Nov 3 2017..... (ATLANTA GA FIELD OFFICE)

Biometrics... Nov 28 2017

Interview... July 30 2018

Interview Date.... Sep 4 2018

UNABLE TO DO THE INTERVIEW CAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY FILE

Interview De-scheduled... December 3 2018

Interview Re-scheduled... December 14 2018

Interview Date... January 14th 2019 ..... DECISION CAN NOT BE MADE.. A-FILE is not in the BUILDING

TODAY IS MARCH 21 STILL NO UPDATE MY ONLINE STATUS HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE MY INTERVIEW ITS SAYS" We scheduled your Interview"

Please your advice on this would be much appreciated..

Thanks.

Originally posted by atlanta777 View Post
    I went for a Naturalization interview on Jan 14th 2019, the interview went well but after the interview, the immigration officer that interviewed me said i passed the english and civic test but unfortunately she's unable to approve my application right on the spot because my "A-FILE" is not in the building. she said they requested for my A-file but haven't got to the building then she said ones they received my A-file decision would be made on my application and i will get decision in the mail.. Please does anyone has the same issue with N400 interview? Please i need help with this cause am little nervous about this...

PD... Nov 3 2017..... (ATLANTA GA FIELD OFFICE)

Biometrics... Nov 28 2017

Interview... July 30 2018

Interview Date.... Sep 4 2018

UNABLE TO DO THE INTERVIEW CAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY FILE

Interview De-scheduled... December 3 2018

Interview Re-scheduled... December 14 2018

Interview Date... January 14th 2019 ..... DECISION CAN NOT BE MADE.. A-FILE is not in the BUILDING

TODAY IS MARCH 21 STILL NO UPDATE MY ONLINE STATUS HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE MY INTERVIEW ITS SAYS" We scheduled your Interview"

Please your advice on this would be much appreciated..

Thanks.

Hi
    Did you say that your online case status says ...........We schedule-ED your interview ?
    are you sure it says that ? if so did you receive a notice of your interview date ?
    My best advise to you would be to book a USCIS INFOPASS appointment and go to the USCIS and find out what is going on
    they will definitely give you a new interview date where you will be either approved or denied .
    if approved fine ,if denied you must re-apply in the future.

Good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X