No announcement yet.

What kind of insurance should I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of insurance should I choose?

OK. I see.
    Now, I want to change my plan and my wife's.
    Could you recommend some plan for us?
    thank you

I think those two plans are expensive. So, I find Inbound Immigrant Medical Insurance-100,000 plan.

Can I buy this one, and could you tell me the difference of this plan to your recommened plans?

Comment

Ok, thanks.
      I will choose this one
      Study USA information:
      Study USA Insurance International Student Medical Insurance for foreign students in USA. Study USA HealthCare is underwritten by The Lloyd's of London. Study USA Insurance is administered by Travel Insurance Services. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

I am a postdoc in the university of Illinois at urbana-champaign.
      Actually, I am not a student. Am I eligible for this plan. My visa is J1 and I have the Ds-2019.

Comment

OK, thanks a lot.
        My wife is not yet pregnant. If we want to have children as soon as possible, will this plan work? Can I buy the plan month by month?
        And there is no waiting period for pregnance?

Comment

Hi,

I have bought the insure since 1/5/2017.
          Study USA
          Study USA Insurance International Student Medical Insurance for foreign students in USA. Study USA HealthCare is underwritten by The Lloyd's of London. Study USA Insurance is administered by Travel Insurance Services. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

Now my wife is in menstrual period today.

There is a sentence in the description of the coverage.

“Pre-natal care, delivery of newborn, and post-natal care related to a covered pregnancy which began after the effective date of coverage. “

So, now there are three questions.
          1. You told me that Conception must occur at least 90 days after the effective date of the policy. But, I can find in the description of the coverage. What does this mean?
          2. If my wife is pregnant next month, does the insure cover my fee?
          3. How can I prove that pregnancy began after the effective date of coverage?

Thank you very much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X