Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 international student insurance information request

Hi,

I am an international student under F1 visa at University of Maryland in College Park, MD

(1) Can you please let me know if you have any insurance plan that meets the requirements stated bellow?
    (2) If you do, can you enumerate the options?

Thanks,

Waivers are approved immediately after submission. If we require additional information, your waiver will be placed in a pending status and you will be instructed to contact us.

Guidelines are below.

Guidelines to help determine if you have adequate health insurance
    • Student has coverage for physician and hospital care in this geographic area
    • Student has mental health coverage
    • Student has prescription drug coverage
    • Annual deductible should not exceed $500
    • Plan covers care 365 days per year
    • Plan has a benefit of at least $100,000 annual coverage per accident or illness per year
    • For females, plan covers pregnancy
    • Plan covers mandatory requirements for J-1 Visa holders
    • Policy provisions are available in English or be from a U.S. owned company that is headquartered and operating in the U.S.
    • Policy does not unreasonably exclude perils inherit into the students program of study
    • Policy covers a minimum 80% coverage of professional and hospitalization fees
    • Plan will continue coverage if student is enrolled less than full-time
    • Coverage is in effect until June 1, 2017

I studied computer science. Does the plan cover "Policy does not unreasonably exclude perils inherit into the students program of study" ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X