University of South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of South Florida

I am an international student enrolling for full time seeking one year insurance(renewable i possible).

What would be a good insurance plan?

Please check Study USA at https://www.insubuy.com/internationa...lth-insurance/

It meets all the requirements of USF.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

I'd like you to complete the form requested by the USF and have it faxed to the student health insurance office. Please let me know when to start my monthly installments. I'd like to buy your policy for myself and my wife starting 01/August.

Comment

We can fill that form only once you purchase the insurance.

If you want to pay month by month, then we will be able to fill the form indicating that you have insurance for 1 month.

Once you purchase the insurance, please let us know so that we can fill the form for you.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

I'll purchase your Student B policy for myself on August 1st.

However, I was thinking of including my wife (coming to USA on F-2 visa) on that policy but I found out that this costs more than if she applies independently for a visitor policy.

Could you explain to me the benefits of including her on my policy?

Comment

Study USA for your wife provides much better coverage compared to visitor policy. Study USA covers matenity if she gets pregnant after the effective date of the policy while visitor policy never covers.

Also, other medical coverages are better such as $200,000/incident, only $10 copay for Dr. visit etc.

Therefore, it is better to buy Study USA as well for your wife.

But if you want more affordable alternative, certainly go with visitor policy.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

what kind of visa do i need if i am from india?

Comment

If you do not have a green card, you need to apply for a study visa, but this requires confirmation from the university you have already been accepted to. For the admission campaign, you will need to write some assignments - land then you will be given confirmation of admission or rejection of your application to the university.
                Last edited by LukeOsborn; 02-07-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

There are 4 categories of health plans: bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. These categories show how you and your plan allocate costs. Plan categories have nothing to do with the quality of care. Which one is best is up to you, but also don't forget that you will need to study well in college and be assigned to read a lot of literature and then review it.

Comment

Thank you for the information! It will be useful for me when I apply to the university.

Comment

Curious if it's possible to arrange insurance on credit or something similar...
                      By the way, thank you for this discussion. It was helpful for me to read!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X