Can I ask I about the paying issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I ask I about the paying issue?

I want to get premium and I'm confused about something. Do I pay $7 every month or $168 at once in the payment?

Which insurance plan are you looking at? You can call Insubuy office at **(866)INSUBUY and any of our licensed agent can help you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

The pricing and payment options for premium services can vary depending on the service you are interested in. Without more specific information, I am unable to determine the specific payment options for the premium service you are referring to. I suggest contacting the service provider directly for more information on their available pricing and payment options.

Comment

However, if you have an issue with paying for international student insurance, you should contact the insurance company or your school's international student office for assistance. They can provide you with information on payment options and help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing. It is important to maintain valid international student insurance coverage while studying abroad to ensure that you are protected in case of any unexpected medical emergencies.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X