Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home country - J1 visa insurance

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a research visitor, I am currently in the US, holding J1 visa. For purchasing my health insurance, I wonder whether I can indicate the US as my home country. The definition provided by Insubuy for home country is: The country where you principally reside and receive regular mail. Concerning that I am currently reside in the US and receive my mails here, am I eligible to indicate the US as my home country?

Different company has different definition for home country. But if you are on J1 visa temporary. Your home country is still your country of citizenship. If you are on H1 then it’s totally different.

Please find the plans that you are eligible to purchase is Patriot Exchange and Student Health Advantage.

Patriot Exchange,
    Patriot Exchange Program Insurance - J1 visa compliant health insurance for exchange visitors and research scholars. Patriot Exchange insurance is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation and administered by International Medical Group(IMG)

Student Health Advantage,
    Student Health Advantage - International Student Insurance International Medical Group (IMG). Student Health Advantage is provided by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation that is rated A- Excellent by AM Best. Reviews, benefits, feedback and experiences for international student health insurance.

We offer insurance from many companies but most of the company has Country Restriction for Iran.

I hope this answer your query.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...