Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote for a J-2 Visa

Hello,

My husband has obtained a J-1 Visa to work in traineeship in New York for a period of 18 months (that is to say, until 1st July 2018).

Also, I would like to subscribe to a J-2 Visa, but to do it, the CICD (Organisation that sponsors my husband) tells me I have to subscribe to a Health Insurance.

They require some conditions explains in my attachment.

Please, can you tell me if :
    - Your insurance plan can correspond to my research.
    - All the points mentioned in the attachment are filled.
    - I can contract for a period of 18 month (until 1st July 2018) and not for only 12 months.

Also, what are your differences coverages and their price for 18 months that you can suggest me ?

Have a lovely day,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

There is a plan that will meet the requirements that are listed in your attachment set by the U.S. department of State. We would recommend a plan called Patriot Exchange Program or Atlas Exchange for coverage.

You can purchase for a maximum of 12 months at a single time but we can manually extend the policy for the additional 6 months required.

Please use the link listed below for more information on the plan recommend. You can also use these links to generate a quote for coverage.

Patriot Exchange Program brochure & instant purchase link: https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-exch...ram-insurance/

Atlas Exchange program & instant purchase link: https://www.insubuy.com/exchangeguard-insurance/

If you would like for us to send you a quote for coverage please provide your age and we can send a quote for the recommended plans.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer very reactive. However, I have some questions:

- What are the differences between this two coverages ( Patriot Exchange Program and Atlas Exchange for coverage) ?

- What about the regular medical and pharmacy ? Are they included in ?

- Can you do for me a quote with this two choices ? I have 27.

Best,

Comment

Hello,

Please find your requested quote listed below.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office.

Patriot Exchange Program:
        Total for 18 months on the Patriot Exchange program would be $1,323.00 .

Atlas Exchange 6 / 12 Months Pre-Ex
        The total for 18 months of coverage on the Atlas Exchange 6 month Pre-Ex is $1,030.24 and on the 12 month Pre-Ex is $882.28

These numbers could fluctuate depended upon the dates of coverage provided.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Thank you for your quote, I have again some questions:

- Is it sure that Atlas and Patriot included ALL the points required by my sponsor (CICD) ?

- What is the real difference between Atlas and Patriot exchange ?

- What does it mean "PRE EX" ?

- Both included Hospital, pharmacy, doctors ? and which medical network (like PPO, etc) your Patriot insurance is for ?

- What will be the price for Patriot Exchange for 18 months if I reduced the deductible at 50$ instead 100$ ?

Thank you very much,

Laura

Comment

Hello,

The plans were recommend based upon the requirements that you provided so they will meet all of the requirement listed in your attachment.

Pre-Ex stands for pre-existing , pre-existing conditions are not under the plan until the specified waiting period has passed. At which point the plan will cover according to eh schedule of benefits.

Plans will cover whatever is medical necessary related to the new accident and new illness that happen after the effective date of the policy. This would include hospital (in & out patient), medications and doctors charges all of which can be found in the certificate wording for each plan.

The Patriot Exchange program participates in the Coventry/First Health PPO networks for coverage.

It there is not a specific “real” difference between the 2 plans as they are exactly that different plans. The best way to see the difference between the 2 is utilizing the chart that was included in the previous email.

If you have specific questions about the plans you can feel free to contact our office or provide the best number to reach you on that a licensed agent can contact you to help.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Thank you, is the office open tomorrow ? Like that I can come at your office to discuss and maybe subscribe.

One more question you have forgotten to answer previously:

What will be the price for Patriot Exchange for 18 months if I reduced the deductible at 50$ instead 100$ ?

Laura

Comment

Hello,

The office is open on the weekend for calls but not for walk-ins. You can call the office to speak with a licensed agent between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. It’s not an option to choose a different deductible for the Patriot Exchange plan so the price is the same.
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

Thank you very much for all your information and time you take to answer me. Now, I need to talk to my husband before subscribe. Can I do in an office or online ?

Have a lovely week end,

Comment

Hello,

You can purchase online, in person during walk in hours, or over the phone. Our walk-in hours are 8 to 5 Monday through Friday.
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Insubuy

Comment

Hello,

I have few more questions about the Patriot Exchange program :

- For the deductible of $100, is it per year or per incident?
                      - If my J2 visa is refused by the embassy, do you refund me the insurance?
                      - Do I have to pay in once or is it a monthly payment?

Thank you,

Comment

Hello,

The Patriot Exchange Program has a $100 per incident deductible on the policy.

If you need to cancel the policy because your visa was denied, If you cancel before the policy effective date you will receive a full refund of your premium. If you cancel after the effective date you will receive a refund for fully unused months as long as there are no claims on the policy.

Cancellation Policy: https://www.insubuy.com/cancellation...ram-insurance/

You will pay for the duration that you need to purchase for. For example if you are required to show coverage for 12 months and you purchase for 12 months you will pay for the entire duration at 1 time.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our office.
                        Thanks & Regards
                        Insubuy

Comment

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for all your information.

If I choose the Patriot Exchange program, Can I increase my coverage at 1 000 000 $ instead 100 000$ per incident ? To change deductible in this case is still impossible ?(0$)

What will be the price for 18 months ?

Best,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

I have a question, the "Patriot Exchange Program", is it the same insurance than "Patriot Travel Medical Insurance" ?

Why cannot I subscribe 1 000 000 $ coverage ? I did a screenshot of your brochure and it is written that I can choose my plan.

Thank you,

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm really sorry, I think I misunderstood.
                          The "Patriot Exchange Program", is it the same insurance than "Patriot Travel Medical Insurance" ?

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X