Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance quote - J2 visa

Hello,

I reached US in last week of 14/2/ 2017 on a Exchange visitor program -J1 visa. I would like to know your insurance coverage quote for processing J2 visa for my dependents wife(30 years) and son(18 months) who are expected to travel by March last week. I would like to know your quote for medical insurance as per US federal regulations. My family requires insurance from 31/3/17 to 10/3/18. Please send your quote the earliest.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

Does your sponsor have any additional requirements that need to be met? If so, please provide the requirements and we can see if we have a plan that will meet them. You can also contact our office for additional assistance.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. These are the requirements mentioned in my sponsers document.

Dependent Health Insurance

U.S. Federal Regulations state that all accompanying dependents that enter the United States under the sponsorship of Cultural Vistas must be
      covered by health and accident insurance for the entire duration of the training program. The minimum requirements for insurance are:

1. medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness;
      2. repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000;
      3. expenses associated with medical evacuation from the United States to the participant’s home country in the amount of $50,000; and
      4. a deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness.

The insurance policy must also be underwritten by an insurance corporation having an A.M. Best rating of A- or above, a Fitch Ratings, Inc. rating
      of “A-“ or above; a Moody’s Investor Services rating of “A3” or above, a Standard & Poor’s Claims-paying Ability rating of A- or above, or a Weiss
      Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above OR be backed by the full faith and credit of the government of the exchange visitor’s home country. For full details
      please reference the Code of Federal Regulations (22 CFR Part 62).

Comment

These are the standard requirements. The plans we have under our J1/J2 section https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-heal...ce/-insurance/ will meet these requirements. We have sent you quotes in a separate email.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X