Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health insurance quote for a J2 visa holder

Hi,

I’ll be visiting USA with a J2 visa, as the dependent of my husband, who will be issued a J1 visa through Cultural Vistas and I’d like to get a health insurance quote from you.

Can you please contact me through this email address and I’ll write back the requirements of my insurance, along with my personal information.

Regards,

Hello, thank you for the prompt response.

As the J2 visa holder, my date of birth is 29-03-1983 and I need the coverage between 03-07-2017 (March 7) and 02-12-2018 (Feb 12).

The insurance requirements are as below:

“U.S. Federal Regulations state that all accompanying dependents that enter the United States under the sponsorship of Cultural Vistas must be covered by health and accident insurance for the entire duration of the training program. The minimum requirements for insurance are:
    1. medical bene ts of at least $100,000 per accident or illness;
    2. repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000;
    3. expenses associated with medical evacuation from the United States to the participant’s home country in the amount of $50,000; and
    4. a deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness.
    The insurance policy must also be underwritten by an insurance corporation having an A.M. Best rating of A- or above, a Fitch Ratings, Inc. rating
    of “A-“ or above; a Moody’s Investor Services rating of “A3” or above, a Standard & Poor’s Claims-paying Ability rating of A- or above, or a Weiss Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above OR be backed by the full faith and credit of the government of the exchange visitor’s home country. For full details please reference the Code of Federal Regulations (22 CFR Part 62).”

Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks & Regards,

Comment

Hello, it’s California.

By the way, will I be able to get my policy as an online document, right after I purchase the insurance on your site?

Thanks again!

Comment

Hi,

I’m comparing the J2 insurance plans and I’d be happy if you could assist me on a few points:

Can you please explain the difference between Atlas Exchange 6 months and 12 months Pre-ex plans? I couldn’t understand what Pre-existing conditions waiting period mean.

And if both plans cover the insurance requirements I had emailed you yesterday, why should one choose the Patriot plan over the Atlas plan? The insurance terms are hard to understand for me and it’s taking a lot of time to look them up one by one. Can you please give me a short overview for these?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X