No announcement yet.

insurance for J1 for school

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • insurance for J1 for school

    I am an international student on J-1 visa. I want to enroll with health insurance company that meets imigration reguirements for this visa category. According to you website, you are the right people. Please reply back so i can use your reply to discuss with my sponsor. Make sure you indicate the coverage, deductable must not exceed 500 and your are being rate (perhaps A/superior). I cannot enroll with the school's insurance because the premium is very high for me. I need this insurance as soon as possible. Please write as soon as you are able.

  • #2
    Please look at Visit USA-HealthCare insurance at

    It meets all the requirements of J1 visa health insurance.

    Coverage is $50,000/incident or $100,000/incident. Deductible is $250/year or $500/year or $1000/year, whatever you select. The insurance company is rated A++ "Superior".

    I hope that answers all your questions. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470