• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insubuy
    replied
    You can buy

You can pay with the credit card.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Leave a comment:

• submittedviaemail
    started a topic Nonimmigrant visit to USA

Nonimmigrant visit to USA

I am writing from China for inquiring about purchase of health insurance for nonimmigrant visit to USA.

Based on an exchange program between Guizhou University and Presbyterian College, South Carolina, Guizhou University is going to send a faculty and student group (totally 18 persons) to Presbyterian College for a five-week exchange visit in January, 2009. We are going to apply for J-1 visa. In order to obtain DS-2019 form from PC (DS-2019 form is one of the documents for our visa), we are required to purchase Mandatory Health Insurance forms. So PC gave us your email.

If our group can obtain visa on time, our scheduled itinerary is as follows:

Departure from China on January 19, 2009
    Return to China on Feb. 23, 2009

We were recommended by PC to purchase the insurance for the group. The daily fee for each person is less than $2. We need to purchase the minimum coverage required for the 35 days of Our visit.

We are required to return all required materials to PC by December, 3. So we have to do it as soon as possible. Please kindly guide me how to purchase our insurance and how can we pay for it. Each person will need separate invoice for their insurance.

Thank you very much for your help and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X