Difference in last name between Indian and French documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in last name between Indian and French documents

I was born in India and acquired French citizenship couple of years ago. I currently work in India,. My PAN card, Work experience letter are having my last name in English spelling whereas all my French documents like Passport, Birth & Marriage certificate, etc., have my last name in French spelling. in next two years I will be moving to Europe for job. I am planning to do some certifications related to my work and am confused which spelling should I give for my last name for taking up the certifications. I am a OCI holder.
    If I use English spelling for the certification exams will it be valid in other Europe as my International passport has last name in French spelling.
    If I use French spelling for the certification exams will it be valid in India as my PAN card has the English spelling.
    In the next two years I would be switching to any other company in India and I do not want any confusions to be caused because of this spelling change.
    Or is there any way to state that both the spelling are for the same last name.
    Last edited by Prabakar Ammaiappan; 07-21-2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: grammatical change

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X