Default Complicated marital relationship in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Complicated marital relationship in the USA

i am in a big problem ! I met this guy who is an Indian however was married to an American to get his GC. He was unemployed and seemed my help I helped him and we started to stay to gather for more then 4 years without getting married. He got married to me in spite of him still married to that woman in India. Now after I helped him with his Gc and career he is bailing out from this marriage. Blaming some stupid things on me.

We have t registered our wedding as the ceremony was in India also he was married with that U.S. Woman. He has a **** work experinece and now he is a citizen. He moved out of our home on March saying we will bounce back by doing marriage counseling but now he is singing a different song saying he no longer wants to be married to me. Since our wedding is not valid wedding in here what are my steps to prove him fraud I need some justice.

I have spent more than 50000$ on him and I have all the evidence. Please need some help.

Fraud marriage

Wow! Really sorry to hear your situation. Find a thread for victims of immigration fraud in "Miscellaneous" section. Try to hire an attorney and file for marriage annulment. Also contact US Immigration and Customs Enforcement as it's a special police for Immigration Services and let them know your story.
    Last edited by samlynn; 08-10-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X