Advantages of giving birth to a baby in India Vs USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantages of giving birth to a baby in India Vs USA

Hi. Most of my friends have tried and successfully gave birth to a baby while they were in USA. My friends claim that they have given the best possible gift to their child by making him or her a citizen of USA. They tell me that this ensures that their kid will have a great education, career and a comfortable life.

They point out that increasing population in India has led to unwanted competition and puts too much pressure on todays youth. Caste based reservations in all spheres make matters worse. They tell me that you can't have a comfortable life even if you have enough money in India. This is very true as I have myself experienced this in many spheres.

Where do you think is the best place to give birth to your baby - USA or India and why? What advantages will my kid have by the virtue of being and USA citizen? Are Indian policies going to be so bad in future that my kid will have to suffer for a decent life?

China and India is better than US in next decade

US has huge budget and trade, deficit. It has huge unfunded SSN, Medicare for senior/baby boomer. American kid's idol is a singer, dancer, lawyer, athlete. US keep loosing mfg job. But they don't want to work hard so they need illegal immigrant from mexico to do the easy job. Your kid has to deal with this situations. Your kid has to work harder and pay all the deficit with huge taxes. I am not come from China and India...but still from Asia...I've been in US for 8 years, work as H1B engineer, not the stupid IT thing.....I don't have any US citizen kid an I don't want to. Alot of my friends after years working in US...finaly choose to go back to my country for good.
    Start a new company.. Some of them were dissapointed with US GreenCard process. They've worked hard on H1B visa for more than 6 years. During that years they gain alot of experiences..then they have wait for 5 years for Greencard pay huge money for attorney....that ridiculous.
    Last edited by wawankot; 06-12-2006, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Having a baby in California

Does anyone know where a woman could come to San Francisco, California, USA to stay just before she has her baby, and for care afterward? She would want to go home to Asia to raise the child, but wants to establish US citizenship.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X