Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online education

Hi everybody.
    I want to get some information about online learning.Is it equal to the education got on campus???Are there any requirements for online studying???

There's a lot of pros and cons on online study, but the cases really depends on how the person studying take every subject topic. I see some links regarding online vs on-campus studies, hope this could help you.

The online learners were predominately visual learners and spent, on the average, an hour more per week on classwork than did their traditional student counterparts. There also more women than there are men taking online classes. The online learners at this community college were primarily married or divorced and had children living at home.
    The traditional learners at this community college were primarily auditory or kinesthetic learners. Traditional learners were typically male, not married, under 25 years old, and had no dependent children living at home.

Comment

There is no difference between on line and campus education, even fees are same if you go fto reputed university on line courses.

Depends on what kind of course are you looking for?

Try www.nu.edu, www.csulb.edu, www.usc.edu, www.regis.edu for more information

Originally posted by Amerouyghur
      Hi everybody.
      I want to get some information about online learning.Is it equal to the education got on campus???Are there any requirements for online studying???

Comment

Online Education???/?

I'm out of school and thinking about enrolling in an online colllege. It seems a lot cheaper and convenient. The thing is I want to study more than one thing. Do you think it's possible to enroll in more than one online school at the same time?And do you think it's worth it?Please Tell me From where i can get information about this.

Comment

It depends on you. If you can handle more than one, by all means go for it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X