H4 women at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 women at home

Let us discuss how fair it is that H4 women are not allowed to work and have to sit at home. They can't get H1 unless they are really into high demand professional areas.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

EU Countries Vs USA

Most EU countries and canada allow the spouses to work. why the USA is still lagging behind ? Currently only L2 and E2 visa holders only are allowed to work. H4 visa holders are left behind. This is very unfair and Inhuman. The H4 spouses who are also well educated are taking rust...

Comment

Make H4 same as L2

I personally believe H4 should have same rights etc as L2. I think if H4 spouses are interested, they should start an online petition for this.

Comment

u can go to EU or to those countries!

however, on h4 you can do start and have your own business, as long as you don't employ yourself to do the work! sound complicated but it's not. talk to your cpa or lawyer or even irs directly for info

Comment

Anyone know genuine home based work for H4

Do anyone knows genunine Home based job for H4's like data entry, billing stuffs to work from home..

Comment

H4 application

Hello,
            I need advice.I am getting merried and my future husband is H1B visa holder. I will apply for H4 visa, but the issue is that I have J1 visa rejectedand I don't know if I am allowed to apply for a new visa before a year has passed since the previous visa was rejected.
            Do you know this will be a problem since I am applying for a different type visa?

Comment

i don't think that's going to harm your H4 visa as the visa categories are entirely different. On h4 you are just allowed to accompany your spouse while staying in US so I don't think that wud matter anyway.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X