Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Visa For Children

Dear Officer,
    I find your web site very useful as it gives simple and easy to know information. I would like to add that recently from July 2010, Government of India has made it mandatary for children born overseas are treated as person of Indian Origin, they are classified as Person of Indian origin if either of the parents had Indian passport or citizenship any time before gaining other countries citizenship.
    THESE CHILDREN CAN NOT GET TOURIST VISA VALID FOR 6 MONTHS RATHER TO THEIR DISADVANTAGE THEY MUST APPLY TO GET EATERY VISA at double the cost of tourist visa..
    The cost of entry visa is double even for babies. There is no option left. Should there be any option people who are visiting India for 2-3 months would choose Tourist visa rather entry visa. It is kind of penalty applied on fellow Indians who have their roots in India. The only excuse given by High Commission office is by granting entry visa people can have multi entry to visit India for 6 months , but hardly any children will travel for that duration as most f people visit India for 4 -12 weeks on vacation or holidays.
    We are left with no choice.
    I wish this gets the attention of authorities and through your website people can write to you about such unfair extra charges leaving no option for many Indians who have family.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Our web site simply provides the information as it exists currently.

We don't express any views on any such matter whether something is good or bad, fair or unfair.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X