Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 National Interest waiver

Hi all

I am a high school science teacher with three masters degree in Zoology (science), English and Economics. I have 12 yeras teaching experiance out of which 2 years experiance is in USA.I am also a member of National Science Teachers Association, USA. Presently I am on J-1 visa with 212(e) applicable on me. My current visa expires in Aug 2008. Some one has suggested me to go for green card under EB2 caategory (National Interest Waiver):-

1. Will it be a better option for me or whether I qualifies for it and how much time span I may expect for the process.

2. Do I still require to go for J-1 waiver.

3. What could be the status of my spouse and children, if I go for above.

check on new J1 rules

Hi!

I heard the J1 rules changed recently.
    ACtually you need a waiver before you apply for Greencard when you are on J1 visa.
    But better have an update on new J1 visa rules before you start working on it.

Originally posted by rajesh3140
    Hi all

I am a high school science teacher with three masters degree in Zoology (science), English and Economics. I have 12 yeras teaching experiance out of which 2 years experiance is in USA.I am also a member of National Science Teachers Association, USA. Presently I am on J-1 visa with 212(e) applicable on me. My current visa expires in Aug 2008. Some one has suggested me to go for green card under EB2 caategory (National Interest Waiver):-

1. Will it be a better option for me or whether I qualifies for it and how much time span I may expect for the process.

2. Do I still require to go for J-1 waiver.

3. What could be the status of my spouse and children, if I go for above.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X