Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX17
    replied
    To find out where to file, look up instructions for the respective forms on USCIS.org

Like I said, EAD is based on filing I-485. You can get EAD while your I-140 is pending and you have filed I-485.

Leave a comment:

• bollytown
    replied
    2. Hire an attorney as these cases require their expertise. The lawyer will know about the specifics.

Yes I will...But i am in MA can I still file at California center.

3. Since PD is current, you can file I-140/I-485/EAD/AP concurrently under the current regulations, AFAIK. EAD is based on I-485 so this needs to be filed in order to apply for EAD.[/QUOTE]

What I want to know is do I have approved i-140 to get a EAD or I can have a EAD while all these are pending...

Thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• DMX17
    replied
    1. I believe for EB-1 EA, you need not have a job offfer. However, you must have proof that you intent to work/advance career in the U.S.

The alien must prove that he will continue to pursue his work within the United States. Examples of supporting documentation include letters from prospective employers, a statement from the alien detailing his future work plans and other evidence of future work commitments.

So, I would recommend that you continue a job, if you have one, for this purpose. Of course, you can change job and the process does not depend on your having job as you may know.

2. Hire an attorney as these cases require their expertise. The lawyer will know about the specifics.

3. Since PD is current, you can file I-140/I-485/EAD/AP concurrently under the current regulations, AFAIK. EAD is based on I-485 so this needs to be filed in order to apply for EAD.

Leave a comment:

• bollytown
    started a topic EB1 EA Pl. help

EB1 EA Pl. help

Before starting my search for a lawyer I thought to seek advice here:

1. If I apply for EB1 EA and leave/change the job would it affect my processing.

2. Do I have choice of filling at any Service center or I have to go by my place of work location and to apply to the corresponding centre.

3. EB1 PD is current. Do I have to wait for I140 approval to get EAD or once I concurrently filed both I am eligible for EAD.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X