Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 EB2 NIW Offer of Employment

Hello all!

I have an approved I-140 EB2 NIW being processed under Consular Processing in India. I am currently living and employed in Singapore, and hence during my forthcoming visa interview I am concerned about getting a confirmed letter of employment in the US. How critical is it? If I am unable to get a confirmed employment letter, can I show some informal communication during the interview such as emails and/or chat transcripts with US employers on potential future employment after I get my greencard?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Originally posted by saumitrav View Post
    Hello all!

I have an approved I-140 EB2 NIW being processed under Consular Processing in India. I am currently living and employed in Singapore, and hence during my forthcoming visa interview I am concerned about getting a confirmed letter of employment in the US. How critical is it? If I am unable to get a confirmed employment letter, can I show some informal communication during the interview such as emails and/or chat transcripts with US employers on potential future employment after I get my greencard?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Hi,

I am also finised to send my NIW/EB-2 from outside of USA (USCIS). I had 10 years experience in abroad with a foreign masters degree in Engineering.
    If you are approved I-140/NIW/EB-2 then you can get visa as far as I know. I head visa interview is not tricky. Let me know what kind of documents you submitted in NIW application.

Comment

I am in the same boat. How was your interview?

Comment

Originally posted by yojitotti1223 View Post
        I am in the same boat. How was your interview?
        I did not get approval brother, in june 2022 I just submitted. If you have NIW/EB-2 confirmed, you can easily got job after enering USA.
        I know my friend working in same country, he also got aproved. Waiting for IVP.

Comment

According to my lawyers USCIS don’t care much about where (journals) your papers are published. They care more about your citations numbers. Wait until you received the actual RFE in the mail and to see which prongs from the matter of Dhanasar the officer has challenged. Did you include a personal statement talking about your plan for the short and long term goals in your career? You probably will also need to add 2 independent recommendation letters too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X