Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC

Hi Gcpain,

I would like to know more about GC with binexgroup. Please mail me at [email protected] in your spare time.

thanks

Comment

Re: faster LC from this company

Hi gcpain , could you tell me more about binex group. I was contacted by Ron Daniel from Binex Group.

Whats your contact info. I have some more questions.

Comment

Re: Thanks GcPain

Hi Satish,

I needed some more information on filing green card.
        Did you get your labor cert approved ?

Thanks,

Comment

I am looking for a company

Hi,
          I am Canadian citizen with H4,on H1-B Visa of my Wife. Now, I need to apply for TN or H1-B .We are living in New Jersey, right now. I have a Bachelor degree in Accounting without Canada /USA and 1 year college in Canada / Montreal with degree in Computer Tech.

My experience in Informatics System as Technician and Consultant is around 7-9 years. Also my Bachelor has a lot of courses in Programming and hardware architecture. I CAN'TI applied for my TN because I don't have 2 years+ post secondary... I would like to apply for a TN or H1-B visa through the company in the US that is interested in hiring me.

My question: I have obtained Canada/Quebec education equivalency in Accounting(3 years, this time 4 years)and my College degree in computer system (1 year- intensive with 16 Courses).

I am looking for a company which would be interseted to sponsor my and labor as a future employee.

kind regards,

nick

[email protected]

Comment

Re: Thanks GcPain

Satish can you please give me your contact numbers. Would like to know more about Binex Group. I urgently need help to do my GC.
            Can you please mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Binex Group or similar

Any further info on Binex Group? Are they still working? Are there any similar group out there?

Comment

GCPain:info about binex group

hi:

i am working as vb developer in memphis.i have been in h1-b visa since november 2003, i would like to start applying for green card.i would like to continue in the same company but would like to have some other company sponsor green card for me.GCpain, could you please let me know if binex group can Help me with my situation.thanks in advance.

Comment

looking for GC

Need a suggestion regarding GC sponsorship.Any company doing for future employment? I would like to know more about Binexgroup or similar company.So can u guide me in this issue.Contact me at [email protected].

Comment

Re: looking for GC

I am currently working for a company which sponsors my GC application in Florida, but my company does it in a regular way for labor certificate which takes forever. I have 5 year computer working experiences and am a certified java programmer. I've been in h-1 status 3 and half a year. Right now I am looking at other ways to get GC done fast if possible. I am willing to do whatever it takes. Please help! thanks....

Comment

Re: looking for GC

I'm on my 7th year of H1 visa and my LC is still not approved and Is it possible to get LC approved through some other company while I'm working here at the current comany. Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated. Please email the details to: [email protected]

I really need the info ASAP

Thanks a lot

Comment

dont be so despetate man

be happy u have visa and r working . Wolves are waiting to loot u. Ya, if u get reasonable offer then go for it. Relax man

Comment

Need Fast GC

I am in my 4th year of H1 and 2 more still to go. I have 7 yrs of IT experience and cutrrently working in top MNC in Data warehouse technologies

My current company do not have policy to file GCs. Need to get LC done ASAP and start working for new company after LC apporval and filing of GC.

Let me know if anybody has further info at
                          [email protected]

Comment

I am in the same situation as manojmails

Pl contact me at [email protected] I'd also think about buying a pre-approved LCA too.

Comment

Look at http://www.immihelp.com/greencard-sponsors/
                              Immihelp Support
                              No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Looking for a IT Services Support Manager job

Hi,

I am an experienced IT Services support Manager with 13 years of IT and telecommunication experience. I have worked in the USA for 6 years out of which 3 years were at KPMG LLP. I am currently resident in UK and working full time in the Higher education sector but want to return back to USA.

I am a 'Charted IT professional' with the British Computer Society and 'Incorporate Engineer' with the Engineering Council. I have a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and currently completing Masters in Business Administration (MBA).

I am therefore looking for companies that will sponsor me for H1B and green card. Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying with the name of the company and an email address so I can forward you my resume.

Regards,

Tariq Effendi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X