schengen visa insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schengen visa insurance

I have a question about the insurance. If I buy the insurance would it cover all the requirements to apply for Schengen visa? Because this is my first time applying for it.

The letter provided by your insurance company MUST clearly state the following conditions.
    • Coverage of insurance has to be at least 30,000 EUR and valid for all the Schengen States.
    • Any expenses for medical treatment (incl. dental treatment), hospitalization, medical
    evacuation and medical repatriation back into the U.S. must be covered.
    • The amount must be spelled out or it must say unlimited. NO reimbursement, deductible or
    co-pay is accepted. The sum has to be split equally between the different benefits (e.g.:
    25.000$ for medical treatment, 25.000$ for medical evacuation and repatriation)
    • The fact that medical evacuation, medical repatriation and repatriation of remains are
    covered has to be spelled out
    • Only insurance confirmation issued by your health provider is accepted. Confirmation letters
    by your employer are not accepted.
    • The insurance must contain your name, specified as insurance holder or covered person.
    • The duration of coverage must be valid for your entire stay in the Schengen zone.

Thank you.

Hello,

I saw on the website there are a lot of options with different prices.
    What is the different among those?
    And could you tell me which one would you recommend? Because I don't know how to decide.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the recommendation. I'd take a look at another plans and compare it.

Sincerely,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X